From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues with my company
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:59:50 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay, I have some issues with my company mail server.
Here is my answsers to the mails I see in the graffito archives. Let
me know if I forgot one mail.

>What happened to custom properties on documents?
> From JCMS-1, CmsObject interface:
>Can we add these APIs back to the CmsObject interface?
>We could change object -> string if that makes it easier

I forget this attribute. If you have no time, I can fix it tommorow.

>> I changed the DB schema and than the OJB mapping. Each kind of
server needs different >>connection parameters. So, I have to add
extra columns to store thoses connections >>parameters (eg. you FS
server needs a root attribute). If we want to use a DB to manage >>the
content server references at runtime, we have to define a more generic
model like :

>>                   1              N
>>              Server ---------->  ConnectionParam
>>

>Are you saying drop the WEBDAV_SERVER, GRAFFITO_DB_SERVER, FS_SERVER
>tables and combine them into the SERVER table, and then have name/value
>pairs for 1..n connection properties?

Yes. I think it is more generic and than gives more chances to support
any kind of content server. What do you think about that ?