From "LOMBART Christophe" <Christophe.LOMB...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject Review - Graffito Status Report
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:26:45 GMT
Daivd, Raphaël,

Before sending the report status to the correct mailing list, can you review it ?

One important think : the Jira reference and some dates are missing in http://incubator.apache.org/projects/graffito.html.
Raphaël can you update this page ? If not, can you give instructions on how to update this
page.

Thanks,
Christophe

Graffito Status Report - 2005/01/14

 ) Is the STATUS file up to date? Jira reference and some dates are missing.

2) Any legal, cross-project or personal issues that still need to be
    addressed?   All trademark issues with project name have been resolved.  We rename the
project into Graffito to avoid some legal trademark issues.

3) What has been done for incubation since the last report?
    * We cleaned up repo, site, build process, site deployment and publishing
    * Mailing list & Jira are running
    * Now, Christophe Lombart has the sufficient access rights to work with the ASF  (svn,
email, ...)
    * We are working on the Jetspeed 2 integration & building JSR 168 portlets.

4) Plans and expectations for the next period?
    * Add more info in the Graffito site
    * Setup a Graffito wiki
    * WEBDAV integration
    * More work on Jetspeed 2 integration, building portlets.
    * Introduce Graffito into some important mailing list : Slide, JackRabbit, ... in order
to find more contributors & committers.

5) Any recommendations for how incubation could run more smoothly for you?
    None.  All is well.