From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hector support for Apache Gora
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:27:20 GMT
Hi Patricio,

I'm going to add Hector to our list of related projects on the main Gora
site instead of using the link provided in the wiki post. I think that the
most comprehensive documentation to date is Alexis' blog posts, however it
would be nice to get Hector recognised elsewhere as well.

Thinking about it, we should maybe have made an announcement that we were
using Hector as the Cassandra client on our main site when the changes were
initially made... !

Thanks for pointing this out.

I wonder if you've managed to have a look through the gora-cassandra module
yet? If so are there any areas where you think we could be moving towards
improving it. There are a number of benefits Hector provides over Thrift,
however I'm not sure if we are exposing these currently!

Thanks

Lewis.

--
*Lewis*