From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Havrobase
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:08:20 GMT
Hi Enis,

Yeah this looks pretty familiar indeed. Although you wouldn't be surprised
to see a requirement to store stuff in HBase and search via Solr I am
pretty surprised that no-one throughout the whole of the ASF to date has
questioned the similarity of the two projects... maybe HAvroBase didn't get
such a big following? This is the first its been brought to my attention.

Wrt

might be something to investigate further. What do you think?

> Are you referring to getting in touch with the author Sam and discussing
whether he wants to bring this stuff into Gora?

--
*Lewis*