From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gora site docs
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 22:14:05 GMT
Hi Enis,

It would be great to sort this out shortly after we hear the
Graduation outcome, I am happy to work towards addressing all of the
open documentation Jira issues under this umbrella issue, however I'm
also of the opinion that we should make life as easy as possible to
work with the documentation.

In addition, depending on the outcome of the Graduation, we will
probably need to revamp the entire Gora site docs anyway. Having read
the link you provided, my own opinion is weighted towards migrating to
the new CMS proposed. Although this means a bit more work initially,
it will also mean that we are able to begin afresh and really get on
top of it.

Does anyone on the team have any experience migrating content to the
new CMS? I know a couple of people I can get in touch with to get up
to speed with this but it would be great to hear some input from the
wider Gora dev team.

Thanks for now

Lewis

--