From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comments about Hector usage
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:04:07 GMT
Hi Patricio,

This is great feedback thanks very much. To log and deal with the points
you raise I've opened some tickets on our Jira issue tracker. The parent
issue is here [1]. At this stage, when I get a bit of time I'll try my best
to have a look and get some patches submitted, however if you are available
or get a bit of spare time and wish to submit any work then please feel
free to add your implementations, anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for reporting this.

Best

Lewis

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-78