From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ported Accumulo test suite to Gora
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 21:23:33 GMT
Hi Keith,

I agree with your argument about github, however i believe that if goraci
will become a part of Gora, it will be way easier to run out of the box,
and it can be integrated with the unit tests, so that we can run it in CI
builds in the future.

We can put this under /contrib/goraci/ with little changes, or we can port
it under a gora-core/src/test with a package name like "ingest", and have a
unit test that runs this with accumulo under gora-accumulo. The README can
be ported to the package docs under gora-core-src/test/index.html. and the
script will be replaced by a unit test driver and possibly a maven target.
I think both of these options can work. What do you think?

Thanks,
Enis