From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gora site docs
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:29:38 GMT
Hi Lewis,

I guess, the links to the release-specific docs are broken, due to the new
svnpubsub script releasing the changes to the site. The easiest way I think
is to commit the 0.1.1 release docs under /site/docs/r0.1.1-incubating/ and
point /current to it.

Another option can be to switch to Maven for building the site docs, or use
the confluence wiki as our main web page, and move all the current content
there.

see https://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html

Thanks,
Enis