From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting properties in gora.properties
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:05:29 GMT
Hi Lewis,

I guess in gora-cassandra/src/test/conf/gora.properties, the servers are
listed as:

gora.cassandrastore.servers=localhost:9160

In setting the properties for gora data stores, you have to supply the data
store that it applies to. The documentation at
https://incubator.apache.org/gora/docs/current/gora-conf.html

seems fair enough, but we(as gora-devs) have to fill out data-store
specific configuration documentation

https://incubator.apache.org/gora/docs/current/gora-hbase.html
https://incubator.apache.org/gora/docs/current/gora-cassandra.html

Thanks,