From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Drop Ivy from Gora?
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:22:30 GMT
Hi,

I've recently been working on two issues namely GORA-42 & GORA-61 which are
both completely Ant/Ivy related.

I am a fan of Ant/Ivy, it works excellently with Nutch, but recently I've
become a huge fan of the way that Maven has been set-up within Gora. I know
we discussed this a month or so back, but having become rather frustrated
trying to upgrade/test with Ant/Ivy and getting nowhere I'm really for
dropping it altogether. I just can't be bothered spending my time trying to
get something else to work, which works perfectly well with Maven.

Thoughts please?

Thank you

--
*Lewis*