From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drop Ivy from Gora?
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:42:26 GMT
Hi Henry,

When I upgraded the pom file to use new dependencies I deleted all of my
existing /lib folders. When the Gora was installed and compiled, the new
*.jar's were added to the empty lib directories, I really don't know if
they can be dropped! Where would Gora find/import the relevant classes to
resolve dependencies from if the *.jar's did not exists in /lib? Maybe As I
said I don't know myself but this is my initial thought, or maybe someone
can confirm?

Henry, can I ask what version of Gora your running? Also which version of
HBase?

Thanks

Lewis

--