From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Recommended HBase settings
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:21:38 GMT
Hi,

I know this is a completely open ended question, but I'm wondering if there
are any 'recommended' or proven/safe config settings for HBase to be used
with Gora. I've been doing some looking around (mostly on HBase wiki) as
I'm getting

2011-11-24 14:12:19.813::INFO:  Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:60030
Dumping heap to java_pid3394.hprof ...
Heap dump file created [1260595009 bytes in 22.973 secs]

My Hbase (default) config is fine for tinkering around, and as I said, I
know this is a pretty vague one, but some sharing of experience would be
very helpful to get me off to a flying start.

Thanks

--
*Lewis*