From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Gora graduation board resolution (was Re: Towards Graduation)
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:40:04 GMT
Hi Ioannis,

I completely agree with the larger point that it would be nice to have a
larger community surrounding Gora, we recently extended an invitation to
Ferdy to become a committer as his work very much concerns the use of Gora
and his contribution also shadow this.

What do you think with regards to Chris' additional points... on a more
general note, what more does the incubator have to offer Gora other than
what Chris has highlighted?

Thanks

--
*Lewis*