From Alexis <alexis.detregl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Client for Gora trunk
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 14:50:23 GMT
Hi,

Regarding gora-cassandra dependencies, they are located in 2 different
locations:

1. The dependencies that I managed to download with Ivy are listed in
ivy.xml config:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/gora/trunk/gora-cassandra/ivy/ivy.xml?view=markup

2. The ones that were not available in the Maven repository or that I
could not get downloaded at that time via Ivy were uploaded to SVN:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/gora/trunk/gora-cassandra/lib-ext/

The supported version is 0.8. Cassandra is now at version 1.0...

Alexis.