From lewis john mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly build
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:41:58 GMT
Hi Ioannis,

I thought an update would be of use. Further to your commit, Maven CI builds
are better but they are still not producing a clean build. I 'think' we need
to upgrade the POM (I cannot confirm the nature of change as I have not
looked into this) as per Chris' issue. Once we are able to integrate these
changes into the code base it would be great to work on the broken tests (if
there are still some) to get a stable 0.2 trunk.

Thanks

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-43

--
*Lewis*