From Dino Kečo <dino.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to change the build tool and project structure
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:45:01 GMT
Hey guys,

I know that I just joined on mailing list but I would like to share my
experience with you. I am working on project which have more than 20 maven
modules and we are managing just fine. We have nightly builds and deliveries
each week.

In short:
 +1 for maven
   0 for one module (project will explode in future if we have all in one
component)

Thanks,
dinok