From Alexis <alexis.detregl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.1-incubating release
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 18:04:48 GMT
Hi,

I forgot to mention, to test Cassandra backend, please refer to:

- The "user" guide
http://techvineyard.blogspot.com/2010/12/build-nutch-20.html#Cassandra

- More info
http://techvineyard.blogspot.com/2011/02/gora-orm-framework-for-hadoop-jobs.html#Cassandra_in_Gora

It's rather an alpha version but it should work with Nutch and Cassandra 0.7.

Alexis.

PS: I'm +1 for the 0.1 release if the Cassandra patch gets pushed in
the release or not. I was pretty satisfied with the MySQL and HBase
backends.