From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.1-incubating release
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 12:05:22 GMT
OK, I've changed my mind :-) Better to release 0.1 now and do GORA-22 in 0.2
We'll maybe hear more details about the limitations / bugs of the current
implementation from Enis/Dogacan in the meantime + add more features to
GORA-22. Having 0.1 released and published is very important for Nutch so +1
from me

Thanks

Julien

--