From Adam Estrada <estrada.adam.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gora and Nutch Problems
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 20:23:04 GMT
Oops...was't finished with my rant.

Anyway, I am a developer and at this point Gora adds a layer of
complexity that make it s really difficult to get any real work done.

Is there any way Gora can be included in Nutch rather than as a stand
alone project? This would simplify things tremendously for folks like
me who crawl for data all the time.

Thoughts?

Adam