From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Type-safe queries for Gora?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:50:55 GMT
Hi,

Querydsl seems nice indeed. I too dislike dealing with string queries. We
will be glad to collaborate on this. However, there is no string query
support yet at Gora. The Query interface is completely programmatic. Do you
propose to wrap current code with querydsl API ?

Enis

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Timo Westkämper <timo.westkamper@mysema.com