incubator-giraph-user mailing list archives: May 2012

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Avery Ching Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Giraph talk at Berlin Buzzwords Tue, 01 May, 00:14
Benjamin Heitmann Giraph still running after mappers are 100% finished ? Tue, 01 May, 14:29
Avery Ching Re: Giraph still running after mappers are 100% finished ? Tue, 01 May, 14:45
Benjamin Heitmann Re: Giraph still running after mappers are 100% finished ? Tue, 01 May, 15:25
Andrew Purtell BIGTOP-570 Tue, 01 May, 16:21
Jakob Homan Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Eugene! Tue, 01 May, 20:39
Hyunsik Choi Re: Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Eugene! Wed, 02 May, 00:18
Avery Ching Re: Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Eugene! Wed, 02 May, 00:40
Benjamin Heitmann Possible bug when resetting aggregators ? (and missing documentation) Wed, 02 May, 19:15
Avery Ching Re: Possible bug when resetting aggregators ? (and missing documentation) Wed, 02 May, 22:30
Zuhair Khayyat About Giraph presentation Sun, 06 May, 21:09
Semih Salihoglu Re: About Giraph presentation Sun, 06 May, 21:34
Claudio Martella Re: About Giraph presentation Mon, 07 May, 10:12
Raimon Bosch Questions about how to define a graph in Apache Giraph Tue, 08 May, 17:17
Sebastian Schelter Re: Questions about how to define a graph in Apache Giraph Wed, 09 May, 06:02
Benjamin Heitmann Running munge maven plugin from Eclipse? (slightly off-topic) Thu, 10 May, 16:43
Sebastian Schelter [Announcement] Giraph talk in Berlin on May 29th Sat, 12 May, 09:58
Avery Ching Re: [Announcement] Giraph talk in Berlin on May 29th Sat, 12 May, 14:36
Jakob Homan Re: [Announcement] Giraph talk in Berlin on May 29th Sat, 12 May, 20:01
Sebastian Schelter Re: [Announcement] Giraph talk in Berlin on May 29th Sun, 13 May, 16:11
Paolo Castagna Re: [Announcement] Giraph talk in Berlin on May 29th Mon, 14 May, 10:19
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales Re: [Announcement] Giraph talk in Berlin on May 29th Mon, 14 May, 21:03
Paolo Castagna Re: Running munge maven plugin from Eclipse? (slightly off-topic) Tue, 15 May, 16:21
Paolo Castagna SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Thu, 17 May, 14:23
Sebastian Schelter Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Thu, 17 May, 16:42
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales RWR on Giraph Thu, 17 May, 20:58
Sebastian Schelter Re: RWR on Giraph Thu, 17 May, 21:02
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales Re: RWR on Giraph Thu, 17 May, 21:09
Paolo Castagna Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Thu, 17 May, 21:44
Sebastian Schelter Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Thu, 17 May, 22:02
Paolo Castagna Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Thu, 17 May, 22:50
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Fri, 18 May, 09:24
Sebastian Schelter Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Fri, 18 May, 09:37
Paolo Castagna Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Fri, 18 May, 10:31
Paolo Castagna Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Fri, 18 May, 10:40
Sebastian Schelter Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Fri, 18 May, 10:42
Paolo Castagna Re: SimplePageRankVertex implementation, dangling nodes and sending messages to all nodes... Fri, 18 May, 10:56
Paolo Castagna Should it be possible to extend BasicVertex<I,V,E,M>? Mon, 21 May, 16:15
Benjamin Heitmann Re: Should it be possible to extend BasicVertex<I,V,E,M>? Mon, 21 May, 16:49
Paolo Castagna Re: Should it be possible to extend BasicVertex<I,V,E,M>? Mon, 21 May, 17:08
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
May 201240
Apr 201248