From Benjamin Heitmann <benjamin.heitm...@deri.org>
Subject Running munge maven plugin from Eclipse? (slightly off-topic)
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 16:43:08 GMT
Hello,

since giraph requires the maven munge plugin in order to have correct source,
and since google did not find any existing solution, I though it might be okay to ask this
here:

How can I tell eclipse or the m2e maven eclipse plugin to execute the munge maven plugin so
that I have
giraph sources which actually compile in eclipse without errors ?

Right now, I need to edit the java source files which are broken due to the munge syntax manually.

However, I need to do this every time those files get changed.

Is there an easier way to do this ?

cheers, Benjamin.