From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions about the shortest path example
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 07:05:56 GMT
If I'm understanding your question correctly, when you load the vertex,
you'll want to read all the lines of the same vertex id and then
construct the vertex with the edges.  The edges of the vertex need not
be sorted.  But the lines of the same vertex id will have to be grouped
together so that you can process one vertex at a time.  This is the case
until something like GIRAPH-155 is completed.

Avery