From Benjamin Heitmann <benjamin.heitm...@deri.org>
Subject Re: Calling BspUtils.createVertexResolver from a TextVertexReader ?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:41:46 GMT

Hello Claudio and Dionysios,

On 13 Mar 2012, at 16:41, Claudio Martella wrote:

> as you can see, it's definitely something very useful and worth
> looking into as it's a very popular feature request.

That is very good to know, because omitting the capability to modify a vertex during input
felt very limiting to me.

I would like to help with implementing and/or testing this feature.
However I have a tight deadline around Easter/early April.

After that I would be very happy to get familiar with the whole process of submitting patches
to Giraph,
and to help implementing this feature.