From Benjamin Heitmann <benjamin.heitm...@deri.org>
Subject Re: Error in instantiating custom Vertex class via InternalVertexRunner.run
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:14:55 GMT

On 3 Mar 2012, at 13:49, Sebastian Schelter wrote:

> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Does your vertex class have a publicly accessible no-arg constructor?
> That's implicitly required because each Vertex class implements Writable.

Thanks for the hint, I ran into that problem a little bit later. I had to add a no-arg constructor
for my Vertex State class.

> If you want to use to have a look at your code, you could maybe put it
> on github?

After debugging some other issues, I successfully got my code to run.
Now I just need to make it actually run the algorithm properly ;)
But I will check if I can put my code on github.

cheers, Benjamin.