From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running job with giraph dependency anomaly
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 01:50:43 GMT
That's not necessarily a bad thing.  Hadoop (not Giraph) has native
code library it can use for improved performance.  You'll see this
message when running on a cluster that's not been deployed to use the
native libraries.  If I follow what you wrote, most likely your work
project cluster is so configured.  Unless you actively expect to have
the native libraries loaded, I wouldn't be concerned.