From Attila Csordas <attilacsor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop-non-secure still supported or not?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 22:15:28 GMT
*with 1 worker: *
*hadoop jar giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.benchmark.PageRankBenchmark -e 1 -s 1 -v -V 2 -w 1*

*am getting*
*12/02/05 22:03:40 INFO jvm.JvmMetrics: Initializing JVM Metrics with
processName=JobTracker, sessionId=*
*Using org.apache.giraph.benchmark.PageRankBenchmark$PageRankHashMapVertex*
*Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
checkLocalJobRunnerConfiguration: When using LocalJobRunner, you cannot run
in split master / worker mode since there is only 1 task at a time!*

*without specifying workers*

*hadoop jar giraph-0.2-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.benchmark.PageRankBenchmark -e 1 -s 1 -v -V 2*

*am getting*

*Need to choose the number of workers (-w)*

what should I try next in order to run PageRank locally?

thanks,
Attila