From prasenjit mukherjee <prasen....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use Giraph to simulate Storm ?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:30:24 GMT
As Jake mentioned, you can have continous processing by making the
mappers in Giraph stop based on an external condition ( I.e.
Specifically asked to do so ) and one can call voteForHalt() only if
that condition is satisfied.

Additionally, the VertexInputSource can be modified to read it from a
continuous input ( like ActiveMQ or even a port ) potentially outside
of HDFS.

--
Sent from my mobile device