From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NullWritable causes IllegalAccessException
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 00:29:59 GMT
Actually, isn't that because the default constructor is private?  You
probably need to write your own or subclass NullWritable with a public
default constructor.

Avery

On 12/5/11 3:59 PM, Inci Cetindil wrote:
> I was trying to use NullWritable as the type of my edge values. But it causes an IllegalAccessException
when BspUtils.createEdgeValue() method tries to instantiate it; since NullWritable is Singleton
with a private constructor. Is there a way to use NullWritable, or do I need to use another
Writable?