From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Packaging a Giraph application in a jar
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 16:09:04 GMT
Hi Gianmarco,

You're right, most of us (to my knowledge) have been using Giraph with
an uberjar as you've put it.  However, Jakob has been doing some work to
make this easier.  See the below issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-64

If you can suggest a better approach, please add to the issue or create
a new one if appropriate.

Thanks,

Avery