From Josh Patterson <j...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: List of Algos implemented on Giraph
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 20:20:39 GMT
At this point I'm more interested in seeing how people are
implementing various algorithms on different  parallel frameworks like

- Giraph
- Spark
- GraphLab
- Ciel

etc, as opposed to seeing anything "production ready". Its more of
taking notes on what frameworks work better for what techniques, being
able to illustrate some sort of heuristic on what algorithm should be
used with what framework. There are lots of small tradeoffs depending
on what is used and how. Just trying to map that all out.

An academic exercise, to be sure. =)

JP