From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: writing/emitting to HDFS
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:07:10 GMT
There are some methods in Vertex (i.e. preApplication(), preSuperstep(),
postApplication(), postSuperstep()) that can be overidden to do anything
you like, for instance write out some data to an HDFS file.  We have an
open issue on outputting Aggregator values that is unassigned if you'd
like to take a look at it as well
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-10).

Hope this helps,

Avery