From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Announcement: Welcome to our new committers and PPMC members - Jake Mannix (Twitter) and Dmitriy Ryaboy (Twitter)!
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 04:05:43 GMT
As an early Apache Incubator project, we need to build and grow the
Giraph community of folks interested in large-scale graph processing.
Both Jake and Dmitriy have demonstrated exceptional passion and talent
in working with Giraph.  The Giraph PPMC has had only positives to say
about them in the voting process.  They have both graciously accepted
the offered responsibilities and we are pleased to announce that they
are now Giraph committers and PPMC members!

Thanks,

Avery