incubator-giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Shaunak Kashyap <ycombina...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie wanting to get involved with Giraph development
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:56:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm a newbie to Giraph and ASF projects in general. I would like to
help with Giraph development and think I've found the perfect JIRA to
start: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-63.

Before I make any code changes, however, I'd like to know more about
the development process of this project. What is a good place to start
learning about this?

Thank you,

Shaunak

--
"Now the hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away /
Makin' a fool's joke out of the promises we make" --- Bruce