incubator-giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Giraph talk @ FOSDEM
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 21:42:28 GMT
Thanks for volunteering Claudio!  It's very nice that Apache Giraph was
mentioned in the invite, even though it's a relatively new open-source
project.  I'll read your draft and send you feedback privately sometime
today.  Also, if you need slides, please feel free to use anything I've
ever posted (http://www.slideshare.net/averyching).  I think you can
download them natively.  Also, if you need feedback for your slides, let
me know.

Avery