incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Drop requirement that ASF members can join IPMC by just asking
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2019 06:41:45 GMT
I agree,

I think that the "requirement" (Never really knew there was such a requirement) of being a
Member sort of gives you the easy entry path as if you are a member people expect you to understand
the Apache Way.

However that doesn't mean that people not being a member don't get the Apache Way and hereby
should be excluded.

Chris

PS: Sorry for being silent for quite some time ... was 1000000% swamped with TAC and ACEU
preparations ...