incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Release of Apache Flagon UserALE.js v2.0.0
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 09:27:59 GMT
Apache Flagon is an incubating project.

As such, announcements should include the standard disclaimer.

Thanks!

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 09:06, Joshua Poore <poorejc@apache.org> wrote:

> The Apache Flagon team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Apache Flagon
UserALE.js version 2.0.0!

> Apache UserALE.js is Flagon's free, open-source application for thin-client behavioral
logging. It's perfect for business analytics and enterprise application monitoring, but powerful
enough for UI/UX research and user-testing. UserALE.js uses the Apache Software License v2.0.

> UserALE.js is released as source code on GitHub [0], downloads for source on Apache download
mirrors linked to our website [1], as well as an npm package for node.js applications, found
on the npm registry [2].