incubator-general mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC2
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2019 08:41:33 GMT
On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 5:24 AM 申远 <shenyuancs@gmail.com> wrote:

> > * gradle build works (I had trouble with the build script in the scripts
> > directory)
>
> If you build Weex on a Mac, could you please explain your problem here,
> maybe we shall fix it before next release. We only test build script on Mac
> platform, if it's on other platforms, there could be problem like Apple
> only provide iOS toolchain on Mac

I build on ubuntu.  I saw in your documentation that you only support Mac,
and that is an acceptable answer.  My comment here was purely informative.

> This throws up 161 files with unknown licenses.
>
> Most of them are  webkit headers, others are README.md, xx.md, xx.lint or
> other stuffs like this. As for RAT exception, what' the procedure, is there
> any document?

In gradle you can do this with rat excludes.  For example:

rat {
xmlOutput = false
htmlOutput = false
plainOutput = true
verbose = false
// inputDir = './..'
reportDir = new File(buildDir,'reports/rat')
excludes = [
'**/licenses/**',
'**/*.github/*',

Best Regards,