incubator-general mailing list archives

From Vira Vitanska <Vira_Vitan...@epam.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: [MENTORS]: Signing off DLab Podling Report for July 2019
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:25:32 GMT
Colleagues,

Sorry for writing to you directly, but we need your assistance with DLab Podling report signing.

We have written and submitted DLab Podling report for July on time, however DLab Podling report
is not signed yet by mentors.

Could you please review and sign off it?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/July2019

If DLab mentors are busy, could the other mentors sign off DLab Podling report?

Hope you can find a few minutes on this. Appreciate your time.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Vira Vitanska