incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dmytro Liaskovskyi <Dmytro_Liaskovs...@epam.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [MENTORS]: Signing off DLab Podling Report for July 2019
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:48:05 GMT
Moving general@incubator.apache.org into To field.
Dear mentors from general list, could you please review the report we've submitted and sign
it, if you don't have any objections/comments.
We'd really not want to be blacklisted because no one can review and sign reports that are
submitting on time.
Thanks in advance for your help.

DMYTRO LIASKOVSKYI
Software Engineering Manager

Office: +380 322 424 642 x 57729 <tel:+380%20322%20424%20642;ext=57729>   Cell: +380
97 341 1315 <tel:+380%2097%20341%201315>   Email: dmytro_liaskovskyi@epam.com
Lviv, Ukraine   epam.com <http://www.epam.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it
is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete
this message and destroy any printed copies.