incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <wave4d...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: New disclaimer text
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:04:16 GMT
+1 if as discussed earlier we enhance both disclaimers to include a link to the podling status
page where the podling will provide the most up to date details.

We can discuss a new Git based status page in a separate thread. I’d like to change from
the xml/secret yaml files in svn to a straight up markdown file in Git.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone