incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Druid (incubating) as a TLP
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2019 01:32:48 GMT
Hi,

I have a couple of questions/observations:

What the situation/status of the repositories under https://github.com/druid-io?
A quick google search turns up some branding/trademark issues e.g. [1][2] is the PPMC aware
of this?
Have the trademark issues been resolved?
I note you added a number of committers but no PPMC members. Why is this? Is also seems that
all these people were added at the same time, which seems a little unusual. I’m curious
to why was it done that way.
A recent discussion seems to imply that only people who commit code are considered for committership.
You might want to reconsider that.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://medium.com/airbnb-engineering/druid-airbnb-data-platform-601c312f2a4c