incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joshua Poore <poor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] (Re)Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 1.0.0
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2019 01:10:44 GMT
Hi Justin,

Dave Meikle and I worked to make the copyrights correct prior to this ReRelease.

Our License File reads:

   © Copyright 2018 The Apache Software Foundation.

Our Notice Fille reads:

Copyright 2019 The Apache Software Foundation

We thought that was consistent with https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html <https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html>,
however, both should be dated ‘2019’ (oversight).

If not, or you see something I missed, please don’t hesitate to point it out and I’ll
make sure we get it right.

Thanks!