incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Incubator Proposal
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 00:32:10 GMT
Hi -

A few points about the Apache Software Foundation and Incubation.

(1) Projects work best when they bring in both a small community of developers and a codebase.
(2) Projects learn the Apache Way of project governance which includes releasing under the
Apache License.

Until you do have a community I would create your own open source project on GitHub or similar
and start developing.

Regards,
Dave