incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin (incubating) version 2.14.0
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 08:45:52 GMT
Hi,

> This vote is running concurrent with the above, carrying over 3
> binding +1 votes from mentors Willem Ning Jiang, Sheng Wu and Andriy
> Redko.

Given that people can change their vote I would suggest you not do this in future but wait
until the podling vote is over. If an issue was found and the vote cancelled then IPMC may
not be so inclined to vote of future votes, it also means you’re asking the IPMC to vote
without full information on the outcome of the podling vote. there are no carry over votes
here because the voting on the podling list has not been finished.

Thanks,
Justin