incubator-general mailing list archives

From Junru Shao <junrushao1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.1.rc0
Date Sun, 05 May 2019 21:05:52 GMT
Dear community,

To avoid potential confusion, I would love to follow up to explain the time
window for voting.

First, to pass, there must be 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1
votes. If we don't get enough number of binding votes within that time, we
need to extend the time window. Therefore, it is more clear to say "the
vote will be open for at least 72 hours, until we got enough votes".

Then, we count each weekend day as a half day, which means Saturday is
counted as 12 hours, and Sunday is counted as 12 hours as well.

Best regards,
Junru