incubator-general mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Mentors SHOULD vote on podling releases prior to asking IPMC to vote
Date Sat, 18 May 2019 12:24:25 GMT
Yes, we (mentors of Zipkin) were informed about the vote in private mail.
I think it should be fine to ping mentor privately about the release
vote, as we cannot always monitor the dev mailing list.
Otherwise, it will some time for us to response the release vote.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem