incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Generating + formatting the Board report from the website?
Date Mon, 20 May 2019 10:49:10 GMT
Hi,

The "fold -s -w 76" will breaks on long line e.g URLs. I do something similar and need to
manually fix that, I’d also add "| cat -s” to tame extra blank lines.

Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but their one huge assumption here and that’s you usually
taken the result of what was hand edited, so while it may make it easier to review it still
just as much work.

Try using this content [1] instead or another in history from before I did clean up on it.
It might be better taking one from the same point in history from the old wiki and see what
the results are. Confluence manages to stuff up teh whitespace, before I release the solution
to that was a {noformat} block.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=113709394