incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Generating + formatting the Board report from the website?
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 14:26:42 GMT
Hi,

> Doesn't the new Markdown format help with that?

I hope it will but:
a) Messy markdown with inconsistent formatting can still look good.
b) Some podlings submit at the last minutes and ignore formatting.
c) Some podlings tend to copy and paste the last report and modify and may miss/alter the
markdown.

We’ll see what happens.

> Most of my sloppy formatting is already fixed by the Markdown
> conversion

I'm not sure the board will be viewing the results of the markdown but just the raw text???
Currently the Whimsy report tool doesn’t support markdown right?

Thanks,
Justin