incubator-general mailing list archives

From jus...@classsoftware.com
Subject Re: Podling PPMC members and mentors not signed up to private lists
Date Fri, 10 May 2019 07:21:36 GMT
Hi,

> As I said all the mentors are subscribed, blur there's are 6 PPMC members who are not
subscribed and one person should shouldn’t be subscribed which the PPMC was asked to remove
previously.

It may be possible they have signed up with an email address that is not in their Apache profile
to the podling private list? But the numbers seems a little high and how did people know they
were PPMC members when they signed up with a unknown email address?

Thanks,
Justin